Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Museo di Van GoghMuseo Van Gogh, lun, 16 dic 2019 - lun, 14 dic 2020
da 20,60 €
2. Rijksmuseum con Salta la CodaRijksmuseum con Salta la Coda, lun, 16 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 21,00 €
3. Madame Tussauds AmsterdamMadame Tussauds Amsterdam, lun, 16 dic 2019 - lun, 14 dic 2020
da 21,20 €
4. Body Worlds - The Happiness ProjectBody Worlds - The Happiness Project, mar, 17 dic 2019 - mer, 18 mar 2020
da 21,20 €
5. The Heineken ExperienceThe Heineken Experience, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 16 feb 2020
da 21,40 €
6. Icebar AmsterdamIcebar Amsterdam, mar, 17 dic 2019 - mer, 18 mar 2020
da 21,20 €
7. Amsterdam PrigioniAmsterdam Prigioni, lun, 16 dic 2019 - lun, 14 dic 2020
da 20,60 €
8. Amsterdam Holland PassAmsterdam Holland Pass, lun, 16 dic 2019 - lun, 15 giu 2020
da 46,20 €
9. Rembrandt House MuseumRembrandt House Museum, lun, 16 dic 2019 - gio, 13 feb 2020
da 15,90 €
10. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal CruiseVan Gogh Museum, lun, 16 dic 2019 - gio, 13 feb 2020
da 38,70 €
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the line
Skip the line to the Netherlands's oldest zoo located in Amsterdam: Artis Royal Zoo! Say hello to hundreds of fascinating animals, such as lions, penguins and elephants. With this ticket you can visit the zoological library and the onsite planetarium. There is even an art collection, which you can explore. If you add it to your ticket, you also get access to Micropia!
- Skip the line to the Netherlands's oldest zoo
- Say hello to hundreds of fascinating animals
- Visit the zoological library
- See a show in the onsite planetarium
- Enjoy the beautiful art collection
- Get access to Micropia - if selected
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Who doesn't love watching the lions relax after their lunch or the cute penguins swimming and playing with each other? At Artis Royal Zoo you can witness the everyday lives of hundreds of fascinating animals. You can stroll around in this wonderful zoo, lean your head back and look at the tall giraffes or the magnificient elephants!
Artis Royal Zoo was founded in 1838 under the name Natura Artis Magistra. The zoo had the purpose of promoting the knowledge of natural history, making it the oldest zoo in the Netherlands. Inside you find art in its aquariums (along with the sea creatures), you can visit the zoological library and dine on the terrace of an excellent restaurant, while listening to the birds singing.
Besides visiting and watching the incredible animals, while you walk through the park, you can spot 27 different monuments including several historical buildings. Don't forget to visit the planetarium, which presents several different shows each day.
If you add it to your ticket you can also visit the award-winning museum, Micropia, which celebrates microbes and the roles they play in our lives, without us even knowing it!
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Present the ticket via your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you to the zoo.
- Pets are not allowed inside the park.
- Please note that Artis is a smoke-free park.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Artis Royal Zoo:
Daily from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Sunday-Wednesday: 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Thursday-Saturday: 9 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Salta la Coda
- A Skip the line-ticket to the zoo.
- Access to the onsite zoological library, the planetarium and the art collection.
- If selected: Access to Micropia.
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line
Plantage Kerklaan 38-40 1018 CZ Amsterdam
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!