Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Rijksmuseum con Salta la CodaRijksmuseum con Salta la Coda, sab, 19 set 2020 - mer, 18 nov 2020
da 21,00 €
2. Museo di Van GoghMuseo Van Gogh, sab, 19 set 2020 - mer, 18 nov 2020
da 22,70 €
3. Icebar AmsterdamIcebar Amsterdam, dom, 20 set 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 21,20 €
4. Body Worlds - The Happiness ProjectBody Worlds - The Happiness Project, dom, 20 set 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 21,20 €
5. Amsterdam - Giro dei pub del quartiere a luci rossePub Crawl , lun, 21 set 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 29,90 €
6. Rembrandt House MuseumRembrandt House Museum, sab, 19 set 2020 - mer, 18 nov 2020
da 15,90 €
7. Zoo Artis Royal: salta la fila!Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line, sab, 19 set 2020 - mar, 16 mar 2021
da 28,50 €
8. Tour della Johan Cruijff ArenaJohan Cruijff Arena, sab, 19 set 2020 - dom, 14 mar 2021
da 19,00 €
9. Tour di AmsterdamTour di Amsterdam, dom, 20 set 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 25,80 €
10. Tour di Amsterdam con CrocieraTour di Amsterdam con Crociera, dom, 20 set 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 39,20 €
The Heineken Experience
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Take a nice tour through The Heineken Experience in Amsterdam! During this experience you see how the beer is made from start to finish, you learn about Heineken's history - and you even get to taste the delicious beer!
- Learn how the Heineken is brewed and produced
- Get enlightened on Heineken's history
- Enjoy the interactive exhibits
- Taste the beer during your tour
- Get a free audio guide on your phone
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
On this semi-guided tour you taste delicious beer, so to get the right experience you might as well arrive thirsty! For beer fans and everyone who's curious about brewing and the making of such a famous product this is the right place to go!
You get the chance to explore the historic brewing rooms, which are complete with authentic 18th-century wooden and copper machinery. During one of the exhibitons you also get to see, what it's like being a beer bottle for a day - from start to finish! You even get to see the entire brewing process from the beer's point of view!
Now, did you know that this famous beer is made from just four ingredients? Can you guess which? Otherwise, you can find out exactly what goes into each bottle of Heineken by tasting, touching, and smelling the key ingredients individually. During the tour you enjoy a small beer-tasting session plus two more free beers at the snazzy, atmospheric bar at the end of the experience!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- There will not be served alcohol to those under 18.
- There is a bag check-in place.
- You can download the free Heineken Experience app with additional audio tours and video content.
Categorie di biglietti
Child (0-11): Free of charge
Monday-Sunday: 10:30 A.M. - 9 P.M.
Ticket digitale via mobile
- Entry to The Heineken Experience.
- Two beers or soft drinks.
- One beer sample during the tour.
- A free app with extra content for the tour.
The Heineken Experience
Stadhouderskade 78 1072 AE, Amsterdam
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!