Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top 100 crociereTop 100 crociere, lun, 16 dic 2019 - lun, 14 dic 2020
da 24,80 €
2. Museo di Van GoghMuseo Van Gogh, lun, 16 dic 2019 - lun, 14 dic 2020
da 20,60 €
3. Tour a piedi del Quartiere a Luci RosseTour a piedi del Quartiere a Luci Rosse, mer, 18 dic 2019 - mer, 18 mar 2020
da 28,40 €
4. Crociere con cocktailCrociere con cocktail, gio, 19 dic 2019 - dom, 15 mar 2020
da 49,30 €
5. Crociere con cena ad AmsterdamCrociere con cena ad Amsterdam, gio, 19 dic 2019 - dom, 15 mar 2020
da 109,60 €
6. Crociera con pizza AmsterdamCrociera con pizza Amsterdam, lun, 16 dic 2019 - mer, 18 mar 2020
da 50,20 €
7. Tour di Amsterdam con CrocieraTour di Amsterdam con Crociera, mer, 18 dic 2019 - mer, 18 mar 2020
da 41,20 €
8. Rijksmuseum con Salta la CodaRijksmuseum con Salta la Coda, lun, 16 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 21,00 €
9. Madame Tussauds AmsterdamMadame Tussauds Amsterdam, lun, 16 dic 2019 - lun, 14 dic 2020
da 21,20 €
10. Body Worlds - The Happiness ProjectBody Worlds - The Happiness Project, mar, 17 dic 2019 - mer, 18 mar 2020
da 21,20 €
2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruise
Enjoy the colorful paintings of Vincent van Gogh and see the beauty of Amsterdam from the canals! With this ticket you gain access to the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise on canals through the city!
- Gain access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Cruise around the canals of Amsterdam
- Enjoy the wonderful art by Van Gogh
- Listen through an audio guide
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Delve into the history and the unique talent of Van Gogh's, which was unfortunately only appreciated after his death. The museum has over 200 of his impeccable works, such as paintings of sunflowers and also drawings and letters. You see some his major series, including landscapes, ochards and self-portraits, just to name a few.
You can also enjoy works by some of Van Gogh's contemporaries, including Monet and Gauguin, who were a big influence on him. Maybe you can even tell by looking at his paintings in comparison?
With this 2-in-1 experience you both visit the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise around the canals in Amsterdam! Aboard the ship you see the cultural wealth of 17th-century Amsterdam, with famous and important sights such as the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge and the Westerkerk. On the canal cruise there is an audio guide, through which you learn about the buildings you pass! So just lean back and enjoy.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How long does the tour last?
The canal cruise lasts 1 hour. You can spend as much time as you'd like in the Van Gogh Museum.
How often do the boats sail?
The cruises run every 20 minutes from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. and every 30 minutes from 6 P.M. to 9 P.M.
When do I have to be at the Van Gogh Museum?
When booking you select a date and a time for when you wish to enter the museum. You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum.
Do I have to visit the museum and go on the cruise on the same day?
Your ticket to the canal cruise is to be used the day before, the same day or the day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
Cosa non è incluso?
- Transportation from the Canal Cruise to the Van Gogh Museum - and vice versa.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore
- 1-hour canal cruise.
- Access to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Audio guide on the cruise.
Van Gogh Museum
Museumplein 6 1071 DJ Amsterdam
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!