Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Museo di Van GoghMuseo Van Gogh, sab, 4 apr 2020 - gio, 14 mag 2020
da 20,50 €
2. Keukenhof: salta la fila e trasporto da/per AmsterdamKeukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, mar, 7 apr 2020 - dom, 10 mag 2020
da 32,60 €
3. Prati in fiore e KeukenhofPrati in fiore e Keukenhof , sab, 4 apr 2020 - dom, 10 mag 2020
da 60,80 €
4. I Maestri OlandesiI Maestri Olandesi, sab, 4 apr 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 130,90 €
5. Grande OlandaGrande Olanda , mar, 7 apr 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 91,70 €
6. Il Fascino dell'OlandaIl Fascino dell'Olanda , sab, 4 apr 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 122,60 €
7. Tour a piedi di AmsterdamTour a piedi di Amsterdam , sab, 4 apr 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 23,20 €
8. Tour di un giorno di BruxellesTour di un giorno di Anversa e Bruxelles , mar, 7 apr 2020 - gio, 15 ott 2020
da 87,60 €
9. Keukenhof con Salta la CodaKeukenhof con Salta la Coda, mar, 7 apr 2020 - dom, 10 mag 2020
da 22,90 €
10. Tour di un giorno di BrugesTour di un giorno di Bruges , lun, 6 apr 2020 - dom, 18 ott 2020
da 87,60 €
2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruise
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Enjoy the colorful paintings of Vincent van Gogh and see the beauty of Amsterdam from the canals! With this ticket you gain access to the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise on canals through the city!
- Gain access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Cruise around the canals of Amsterdam
- Enjoy the wonderful art by Van Gogh
- Listen through an audio guide
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Delve into the history and the unique talent of Van Gogh's, which was unfortunately only appreciated after his death. The museum has over 200 of his impeccable works, such as paintings of sunflowers and also drawings and letters. You see some his major series, including landscapes, ochards and self-portraits, just to name a few.
You can also enjoy works by some of Van Gogh's contemporaries, including Monet and Gauguin, who were a big influence on him. Maybe you can even tell by looking at his paintings in comparison?
With this 2-in-1 experience you both visit the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise around the canals in Amsterdam! Aboard the ship you see the cultural wealth of 17th-century Amsterdam, with famous and important sights such as the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge and the Westerkerk. On the canal cruise there is an audio guide, through which you learn about the buildings you pass! So just lean back and enjoy.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How long does the tour last?
The canal cruise lasts 1 hour. You can spend as much time as you'd like in the Van Gogh Museum.
How often do the boats sail?
The cruises run every 20 minutes from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. and every 30 minutes from 6 P.M. to 9 P.M.
When do I have to be at the Van Gogh Museum?
When booking you select a date and a time for when you wish to enter the museum. You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum.
Do I have to visit the museum and go on the cruise on the same day?
Your ticket to the canal cruise is to be used the day before, the same day or the day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
Cosa non è incluso?
- Transportation from the Canal Cruise to the Van Gogh Museum - and vice versa.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore
- 1-hour canal cruise.
- Access to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Audio guide on the cruise.
Van Gogh Museum
Museumplein 6 1071 DJ Amsterdam
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!